[Electronics-Talk] Talking blood pressure monitors

Tom Blume blume246 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 24 00:26:16 UTC 2018

Hi,
I just bought a upper arm talking Blood Pressure machine from Amazon.
Just do a search.
It comes with 4 AAA batteries or you can connect a micro plug charging wire
to use it on electric.
It has 3 good buttons and has talk assist and plays music to calm you.
It also comes with a very heavy zipper case.
Its the best low price talking machine I have bought.
Hopes this helps.
From, tom
God is the one who clasps your hand as you move from one place to
another. He is the one who has gone ahead of you, prepared a place for
you, and will hold out His hand for you to cling to. Susan Miller