[Electronics-Talk] Question about Bose Solo 5 Soundbar

Robin Frost robini71 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 16:20:22 UTC 2018

Hi Everybody,
I hope this day is treating you kindly.  If memory serves me correctly someone on this list mentioned during a prior discussion of soundbars having and liking the Bose Solo 5. I just couldn’t recall who it was.
So I’m posting generally to ask whomever that had it once in use is it easy to fine-tune the sound of the soundbar using its remote or the like? I.E. I know some have different settings from which to choose based on what one is listening to or means through which one can change base or treble or do those that have it find the defaults are fine or do you make such sound changes via your tv’s settings? And if anyone does have this could you describe the buttons on its remote or the unit itself if there are any?
Thanks in advance.
Robin