[Electronics-Talk] Sirius XM on iPhone also tv and scanning apps

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 12:16:25 UTC 2018

			We have it onour phones and on the Ipad. It works
well.
Tracey, call Sirius and explain the situation, I'd just say you don't want
it in your car, or that your car is old and you don't have a Sirius capable
radio, the customer service rep probably won't "get" that you don't own a
car, so I wouldn't even try to explain it. Just say you want the streaming
capability only which they *do* offer.