[Electronics-Talk] MP3 Players

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Sat Mar 3 22:20:39 UTC 2018

We currently have three players which would suit your needs starting
with the lowest priced one first:

1. Our new exciting portable MP3 player AM/FM radio with built in
front-facing mono speaker plays MP3 and WAV files from either a thumb
drive or a microSD card! It's totally accessible for the blind as it's
all button operated. It does have a display but it's not menu driven.
One can listen to AM or FM stations or to MP3 or WAV files on the
microSD card or thumb drive! Jump to specific tracks or radio stations
by entering the track number or the frequency! It has a user
replaceable rechargeable lithium battery! For those who have some
sight it also has an LED flashlight! It has a line-in jack so you can
play your other devices through its speaker! It includes a wrist
lanyard and detachable belt clip. I've been playing with it and am
totally impressed with its features and the volume you can get out of
it! One can also listen in stereo with headphones if preferred.
Perfect for listening to music and audio books in MP3 or WAV; it
remembers where you left off listening! It's just a bit larger than a
Victor Reader Stream or Trek but packs a much stronger punch!
Affordably priced at just $29.99!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/MP3-AMFM-radio-player_p_39.html

2. The Sansa Clip Zips are no longer being manufactured and it is hard
to get brand new devices non-refurbished so we have a short and
limited supply! We Rockbox the Players so they talk and are accessible
to the blind among many other features with the latest firmware update
that increases the battery life to over  26 hours! Here's a Sansa Clip
zip demo: Press enter on the link then search for the word download
and save the file normally.
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZcvzGZ5PHsEb5dec5rWatGSGVRpyffUooV
Order yours here for just $109.99:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Sansa-Clip-Zip-Talking-MP3-Player-4GB_p_12.html

3. Get our feature-packed new Talking Book Reader which comes with the
high quality Ivona voices built in and plays all sorts of unprotected
files including Bookshare Daisy books, eBooks, music, audio books, and
even video files plus records from its built-in mic, external
mic/line-in, FM stereo radio, and internet radio stations! As
mentioned  it has internet capability for internet radio stations and
podcasts. Battery life is 14 hours. Get it for only $229.99!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Daisy-Book-Media-Player-Newest-Edition_p_111.html

Get the introduction to the Talking Book Reader 2nd Edition at the
following link. Press enter on the link then search for the word
download and save the file normally.
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZ3vzGZeSdSOCHGJ3kglro6lkt3n5BqUg0V

Laz