[Electronics-Talk] Sirius XM streaming

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Mar 16 14:46:34 UTC 2018

I tried again to sign up for a trial of Sirius XM streaming.  I went to
their website, chose streaming, got the forbidden frame message saying they
couldn't show me everything, but it did show a screen to check my account
status.

I put in my info, and they saw I don't have an account.  On that screen is a
link to get a free 30-day trial, but I can't get it to execute no matter
what I try.  I called the number on the page, but the salesperson who
answered can't set up a free trial.

I am at a loss as to how to get this done.  If anyone knows, please share.
They sure do make it hard to try their product.

Tracy