[Electronics-Talk] Element TV ELEFT195 and SURPRISE It TALKS

Ronald Smith ronsmith131 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 19:26:31 UTC 2018

I have the talking Roku provided by Spectrum and it works well...
The draw back is, it has the female voice that one gets when they get those
prerecorded calls saying you owe the IRS money...
The voice sucks, but does kind of grows on you.
My wife uses it more than I do.

I'm waiting for something like what Sony or Amazon Fire or LG voice TV
talking options.
Samsung voice sucks as well, but at least one can purchase and download
Eloquence.

ronsmith131 at gmail.com