[Electronics-Talk] Accessable televitions

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 17:40:26 UTC 2018

Hi all!
 The other day, my boy friend and I were talking about getting an accessable televition. The only ones I know of are the Apple televition and the Amazon televition. I don’t know much about this market. Does anyone know all the options and which ones have the market cornered?

Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber,
Citizen Phenologist,
Aspiring climatology Student;

Preparing to attend Chemeketa Community College for a transfer degree with a climatology degree at Oregon State University,
National Federation of the Blind,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown.