[Electronics-Talk] Accessibility of FIOS TV

audrey joy audjoyread at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 04:22:25 UTC 2018

Hi Tracy,

I have Verizon Fios and I'm very happy with it.

The box has Voice feedback (although I don't have that; my friend does).

Another friend uses Alexa to control his box.

You can call 800 974:0660
which is Verizon's Center for People with Disabilities.

That office will arrange for your bills in braille, and send a tech who knows how to set up the "accessibility" features.

I have my phone, TV and Internet with FIOS and I get excellent service.

Good luck and happy holidays.

Audrey