[Electronics-Talk] Spectrum 110 Cable Box

Andy Baracco wq6r at socal.rr.com
Mon Nov 12 23:47:43 UTC 2018

Sherri,

Just call the Spectrum accessibility line and they'll step you through the
process.  Within an hour of my call, I was up and running with 2 boxes.  You
may not have that kind of luck as far as speed is concerned, but you will
get the box.  I am surprised that the existance of the box was not
publicized more.  I only found out about it when I read Peter's post.  One
thing to keep in mind is if you already have the Roku that Sectrum provides,
you will have to give it up if you want the new box.
Enjoy!
Andy