[Electronics-Talk] Accessible MP3 Player

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Nov 21 13:42:40 UTC 2018

I really like the MP3 player I got from Laz, talkingmp3players.com.
It is about the size of a matchbook.  It uses an SD card, the tiny one.
It's set up with Rockbox, so it speaks all folders and utilities.  The
battery life is good, and it charges with a USB cable. It also gets FM
radio.
I have many folders of artists, and within them folders of albums.  Since it
talks, I can easily find what I feel like listening to.
It requires running a Rockbox utility to speak a new folder, otherwise it
spells the name, but the utility is easy to use.  I just copy the new folder
onto the player, run the utility, and I'm good to go.
Tracy