[Electronics-Talk] Accessible MP3 Player

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Fri Nov 23 18:19:55 UTC 2018

One can do an autoscan and it will save the active frequencies but of
course you sometimes may end up with one or more  that aren't exactly
the right frequency such as one frequency previous or following a
strong signal and there's no way to either delete the misfires or to
preset just specific frequencies but the autoscan will reduce the
number of frequencies which are obviously not actual radio stations.

Laz