[Electronics-Talk] fire sticks?

Rebecca Sabo beckyasabo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 15:51:50 UTC 2018

Hi
I was wondering what other kind a TV it would be accessible, I had the Roku TV and the speech software is not the greatest.
Becky

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 23, 2018, at 4:40 PM, Daniel Perry via Electronics-Talk <electronics-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

you can get what's known as a toshiba fire tv. This is a whole smart tv that does exactly what you're describing, and it's got a screen reader called voice view built right into the machine and you can easily set it up to your wifi and do everything you need to do all by yourself since the tv speaks to you. I just got one for my 35th birthday and have watched more television with this machine now than I have probably in the last 10 years or so. It has netflix amazon prime and playstation view built right into the machine and you only have to press a button to go to the service you'd like to watch. If you have any more questions, please feel very free to ask me. You can get a 32 inch model for 329.99 and everything's accessible with this tv.