[Electronics-Talk] IPhone question,

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 18:33:40 UTC 2018

Wow! It’s about time!

When Siri tells you to have a look she is providing you with websites. You can flick right to go through the information.

Using headphones of some kind that have a microphone helps when using the dial pad until you get used to it. Call me if you want, and I can talk you through some things.

You won’t have to dial an extension.

Eric

614-377-9877