[Electronics-Talk] Warning the new Sonos with Alexa has touch pad!

Christopher Gilland clgilland07 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 00:52:31 UTC 2018

I've been a private alpha beta tester of pretty much all the Sonos
products nearly since Sonos first started their wireless peaker lineup.
Though I cannot legally due to nondisclosure agreement reveal even the
slightest thing about the beta cycles, what I'm testing specifically,
etc, anything with is public knowledge, or opperation of the
devices/controller apps on Windows PC, Android, or iOS, I'd be happy to
answer. I'm incredibly familiar with all, and am a hardcore very very
advanced Sonos user/listener. If I can help any of you guys in any way,
let me know.

clgilland07 at gmail.com

Chris.