[Electronics-Talk] Braille watch alternatives

Carol Feazell cfeazell at comcast.net
Fri Oct 26 18:45:40 UTC 2018

Oh, I think I am confusing that watch with  the one with the ball baring
that goes around and even if you move it accidentally, it will go back to
the correct time. I thought it looked pretty rugged for everyday wear but as
I said, my kids felt it was too masculine. I still liked the feel of it but
don't know how it has worked out for those who have it. However, I am having
very ood luck with my big, blingy watch so I reckon I'll just stay with it.

Carol Jean