[Electronics-Talk] Braille watch alternatives

amcarr1 at verizon.net amcarr1 at verizon.net
Fri Oct 26 19:11:30 UTC 2018

I'm not sure I can be trusted with something valuable hanging around my
neck.  A long time ago it was the thing at work for everyone to carry their
office keys on a lanyard around their neck.  One day when I was sitting down
at the lunch table to eat my yogurt, my keys went right into the yogurt.  Of
course there was a chain reaction which ended in a big mess.  Needless to
say, I stopped carrying my keys around my neck, and never wear a long
necklace.

With all of this said, it is a product I would like to see and give
consideration to.

Annette