[Electronics-Talk] New Smart Microwave Can Be Operated By Alexa Voice Commands

cheez cheez at cox.net
Sun Sep 2 00:42:11 UTC 2018

I'm wondering, where does the weight of popcorn factor in cooking it?
If anything, I'd expect it to ask for the size of the bag.
I'm surprised it didn't ask you if it was buttered with salt, or buttered
with no salt or unsalted.
Next model will not only ask questions like that, but will either
congratulate you on choosing a healthy version of your snack, or lecture you
on the harm you are about to inflict on your body.
If you are diabetic or on a diet, it will snitch on you or debase you if you
don't choose a healthier item.

Vince, an owner of a microwave that just don't give a care and is dumb as
the toaster