[Electronics-Talk] Talking thermometer

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Sun Sep 9 18:36:39 UTC 2018

I recommend the HealthSmart DigiScan infrared talking forehead/ear
thermometer, which is available on Amazon.com for about $28, but may be
cheaper elsewhere.  It is pretty accurate,is easy to use, and best of all,
runs on two easily replaceable AAA batteries, unlike the crapola sold by the
blindness products merchants which run on sealed button cell batteries which
are impossible to replace and always seem to die when you most need to take
your temperature.  It can also announce the time and room temperature, and
has clear speech:

https://www.amazon.com/HealthSmart-DigiScan-Accurate-Infrared-Thermometer/dp/B008DVRIIU

Gerald