[Electronics-Talk] Alva 640

geodom at optonline.net geodom at optonline.net
Tue Sep 11 17:05:00 UTC 2018

Some of my dots have started getting weird.  For a long time, they were nice
and sharp, and I liked that.  But the problem I have is that when I download
books from BARD, and I unzip them and put them on the Alva, only about half
of the books I put there will open up and let me read them.  Other people
have no problem with those particular books, and when I broke down and got a
U2, those books opened up just fine when I put them on there.  I was sad
about that, and I couldn't find anybody who could help me with it.  I sent
it back to the person I bought it from, and he had no trouble.  But he only
used bookshare.  He apparently doesn't use BARD.  And I like that Alva
because it has forty cells.  But he sent it back to me and said there was
nothing wrong with it.  Pam.