[Electronics-Talk] New Satellite radio desperately needed

Jim McCarthy jmccarthy at mdtap.org
Fri Sep 21 14:49:54 UTC 2018

I purchased my first satellite radio in the early 2000's. We do not have
south exposure though and even with an antenna and repeater, I had very poor
reception. Because of that, I use the serius-xm app and for me it is better
than the radios ever have been. The subscription with only the app probably
costs more than it should or than I wish but...
Jim McCarthy