[Electronics-Talk] BRAILLENOTE TOUCH PLUS 32 ANDROID BRAILLE TABLETS FOR SALE FROM AIS!

Roger A. Behm, President aistech at ameritech.net
Sat Apr 13 17:51:45 UTC 2019

BRAILLENOTE TOUCH PLUS 32 ANDROID BRAILLE TABLETS FOR SALE FROM AIS!

April 13, 2019

Hi Folks,

          I have 3 newly just upgraded to the new BrailleNote Touch Plus
only licensed Android Braille Tablets for sale $1,900.00 off retail price of
a new unit.

          I had these dealer demo units upgraded to the new BrailleNote
Touch Plus and they have been serviced and gone over by HumanWare
technicians and each comes with a one year warranty on the upgrade parts
from HumanWare.

          I am asking $3,795.00 for each unit and free UPS ground shipping,
along with many free Braille documents on the new Touch Plus.

          I only have 3 of these units at this special price, so if you want
one, get one before they are gone!!

We accept all major credit cards.

My contact information is at the bottom of this email.

Regards,

Roger A. Behm, President

Adaptive Information Systems Inc.

1611 Clover Lane

Janesville WI 53545-1388

Voice: 608-758-0933

Fax: 608-758-7898

Cell: 608-346-7059

Web Pages:

www.adaptiveinformation.org <http://www.adaptiveinformation.org/>

www.cheeseheadhosting.us

Adaptive Information Systems Inc.

We Make Technology Accessible to the Vision Impaired and Reading Disabled

Roger A. Behm President

1611 Clover Lane

Janesville WI 53545-1388

Voice: 608-758-0933