[Electronics-Talk] Saving tid bits of information [was "Re: best system for phone numbers and addresses"]

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 01:17:26 UTC 2019

I do something similar, but I just save email messages to various
folders, so I can refer to them later. Sometimes I'll remember have
saving a tip, and I can go back and find it, but then there are times
when I'm looking through a folder thinking I wish I'd remembered I'd
saved that tip in the first place!

Christopher (CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail