[Electronics-Talk] off topic- cane holders

A Kelly gadgetgirlkelly at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 02:16:55 UTC 2019

Hi, Anita here.

Where did you get your pouch from that keeps breaking?  I have a black leather cane pouch and a black leather cane holster, which I purchased from Ambutech in Canada.  I cannot vouch for the clip, as these are brand new and have never been used.  Still in manufacturers packaging.  I believe they were like $29/$32, but not sure — would have to check my receipt.  If interested, please send me an email off list at GadgetGirlKelly at gmail.com with your city, state, and zip so shipping could be calculated.  This way I can give you the cost of each item plus shipping and you can decide. Thanks.

Best regards,
Anita