[Electronics-Talk] Accessible Treadmills

Arlene arlenes71154 at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 10 19:49:26 UTC 2019

it would be great too, if there was an exercise bike that was somthing like
what Doug heard about. In the apartment building where I use to live I use
to go on the stationary bike that would have such information such as your
heart rate, the distance you went and being able to set the period of time
and setting the threshhold setting that you ride.