[Electronics-Talk] file sharing applications accessibility

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 16 23:56:03 UTC 2019

Hi all,

What are good file sharing programs you can access across platforms? Particularly IOS  tablets and Windows pcs.

Also, does Microsoft One Drive work well on the pc side with screen readers and IOS?
I’d like to use that if possible.

Unfortunately, I found that drop box changed the layout and now is less screen reader friendly due to unlabeled buttons.

I also am interested in knowing what file programs can interface with the google Home and Amazon Echo products.
I am pretty sure I heard that Microsoft to do app and One Note can work with them.

Thanks,
Ashley