[Electronics-Talk] Amazon Fire Edition TV Question

Robin Frost robini71 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 15:14:08 UTC 2019

Hi,
I know there are 3 different iterations of the Amazon Fire Edition TV as such I ask the following.  I’m reading that the Toshiba version of this tv has
a setting under display and power on that lets it power on to the last input used.  I have the element version of this tv the oldest of the bunch and it
doesn’t seem to be sporting this setting. As such I was just curious if anyone has the Insignia version of the tv if it has this setting or is it exclusive
only to the Toshiba version? Thanks in advance for any light shed on this for me.
Why Amazon has made this tv with 3 different manufacturers boggles the mind.
Robin