[Electronics-Talk] Android version of the Aira app

tinabir80 tinabir80 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 18:03:26 UTC 2019

I got an upgrade yesterday. This is to my main device not the controller. So far it seems to be working fine I just have to make sure I either have it set on glass or phone depending on what I'm using.Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S10e.
-------- Original message --------From: Leslie Fairall via Electronics-Talk <electronics-talk at nfbnet.org> Date: 8/24/19  8:47 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: Eric Calhoun via Electronics-Talk <electronics-talk at nfbnet.org> Cc: Leslie Fairall <fairall at panix.com> Subject: [Electronics-Talk] Android version of the Aira app Has anyone noticed that the Android version of the Aira app no longer works? When I launch the app, it states that it cannot determine my location and immediately takes me back to the home screen. As someone with a paid plan, I am very frustrated and disappointed. When I called Aira, I was told they were aware of the issue but could not give me a timeframe of when it would be fixed.-- Leslie Fairallmailto:fairall at panix.com_______________________________________________Electronics-Talk mailing listElectronics-Talk at nfbnet.orghttp://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/electronics-talk_nfbnet.orgTo unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Electronics-Talk:http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/electronics-talk_nfbnet.org/tinabir80%40gmail.com