[Electronics-Talk] Android version of the Aira app

tinabir80 tinabir80 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 19:29:53 UTC 2019

I'm using Android 9 on a Samsung S10 e. It was suggested to me, and I will suggest this to any Android users having problems, log out of the IRA app, then log in with your email and a password and that should get you around any issues that you're currently having if you are only logged in with a phone number. I did that a few days ago and it's been behaving itself so far and I did that before the update but that's one thing they suggested to me to do right nowSent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S10e.
-------- Original message --------From: Leslie Fairall <fairall at panix.com> Date: 8/24/19  11:24 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: tinabir80 <tinabir80 at gmail.com> Cc: Discussion of accessible home electronics and appliances <electronics-talk at nfbnet.org> Subject: Re: [Electronics-Talk] Android version of the Aira app Ok, I'll check to see if I have an update. What version of Android are you running? I'm still using 6.0 on a Blackberry Priv. The app worked just fine until the upgrade last Thursday.-- Leslie Fairallmailto:fairall at panix.com