[Electronics-Talk] FW: [BlindTech] Boombox compatible, need sirius-XM unit

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Mon Dec 2 05:54:49 UTC 2019

Original Message:
From: "Eric Calhoun" <eric at pmpmail.com>
To: blindtech at groups.io
Subject: [BlindTech] Boombox compatible, need sirius-XM unit
Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 2019 23:35:35 -0600

Now that December is here, I need to seriously think about a Portable
Sirius-XM Radio.  I already know what subscription choices I want, I need
radio that I can hook up to Sirius-XM; I already have a Sony Boombox.
Any
suggestions please?
..

..

Ladies and gentlemen!

It's the return of America's and Canada's favorite!

..

Your official Holiday-music station!

..

Call 773-572-6258, options 1, 2, or 3!  Are you on Facebook?  Yours truly
is, too!  eric at pmpmail.com; click on, "Works For God, the Heavenly
Father."
 My groups: Pen Pals, Prayer Requests, and More with Eric Calhoun, at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/631397660379317/, and Loving Labs, all
about the Labrador Retriever, at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/220702829623273/

..

Peace on earth; Goodwill to men!  Merry Christmas, and Best Wishes for a
Happy New Year!  Try to be good to each other!

View/Reply Online (#77414): https://groups.io/g/blindtech/message/77414
Group Owner: blindtech+owner at groups.io
 [eric at pmpmail.com]