[Electronics-Talk] instant pot

Jolynn Page linnie1516 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 19:41:20 UTC 2019

Hi,
  I have a friend who has the basic Instant Pot and she has a document
with a button map so she can refer to it when she needs. She has
memorized the buttons and their various functions. There are quite a
few buttons so depending on the model you get, I would have someone
help you map the buttons. I have the bluetooth model and love it and
find it much more accessible than the wifi model, like someone else
mentioned, not all features of the wifi model are available through
Alexa. This is where it would be good to have the buttons mapped out
so you can use all the features of the pot. I noticed there is now a
touch screen model, just be sure if you want an Instant Pot that you
do not purchase this model.