[Electronics-Talk] FW: [GTTsupport] How to Check System Resources when the PC is Bogging Down

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu Dec 19 18:27:23 UTC 2019

Those who want to join this group, can join at gtt+subscribe at groups.io

Original Message:
From: "Albert Ruel" <albert.gtt at ccbnational.net>
To: GTTsupport at groups.io
Subject: [GTTsupport] How to Check System Resources when the PC is
Bogging Down
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2019 09:37:14 -0800

Hi all.  During a recent thread I noticed that many of us use different
processes to perform the same function in our Windows computers.  That has
prompted me to compile a list of such strategies and processes.

The second strategy I want to explore is, on those days when the PC is
sluggish, what do you do to check the workload that the computer is
dealing
with, and how to alter that workload so the user can return to a speedy
device?  Please let us know the key commands used to perform said
function,
as well as the screen reader, magnifying app and Windows version being
used.

Thx, Albert

*****

Albert A. Ruel, GTT Coordinator

Canadian Council of the Blind (CCB)

Get Together with Technology Program (GTT)

Toll Free: +1-877-304-0968 Ext. 550

iPhone: +1-250-240-2343

Email: albert.GTT at CCBNational.net

GTT Blog: *https://GTTProgram.Blog/ <https://GTTProgram.Blog/>*

Facebook: *https://www.Facebook.com/CCBNational
<https://www.Facebook.com/CCBNational>*

Facebook Group: https://m.facebook.com/groups/414313508657159?refid=27

Twitter: @GTTWest @GTTProgram @CCBNational

*From an Island in the Pacific*

*Parksville BC Canada*

*"If you think you can or if you think you can't, you're right". *

*Henry Ford*

View/Reply Online (#22096): https://groups.io/g/GTTsupport/message/22096
Group Owner: GTTsupport+owner at groups.io
Unsubscribe: