[Electronics-Talk] Warning about using Aira!

Mike m6795556 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 12:25:44 UTC 2019

Warning about using Aira & street crossing!

I have been using Aira for over 1 year now. Sometimes an Aira agent can see
the walk signal & sometimes not. When they cannot the agent tells me & then
I point the camera at the traffic signal & not the walk signal. This was
working!

Not this time. The Aira agent said I had the walk signal. I heard no moving
traffic. So, I put 1 foot out in the street & wiz a car went across my path
2 lanes away. I pulled my foot back & to more cars went right where my foot
was!

Obviously that Aira agent could not see the walk signal. Bad information is
worse than no information.

Yes, I did report that to Aira. Because I could have died, I just wanted you
to know for your safety. Sometimes I cannot tell if I have the walk signal
because of noises or a lack of traffic flow.

Mike