[Electronics-Talk] What type of speakers should I put around my house?

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 02:49:40 UTC 2019

A few other questions, such as how important is fidelity versus
convenience, and what's your source for the material playing on your
speakers. For me, most of my material is from streaming sources, like
tuneIn Radio or Google Play Music. I'll also use apps where I can use
bluetooth or wifi, such as ChromeCast, to get content over to the
speakers. For me, I use a few Google Homes, a JVL Link 10 (since it
supports Google Home and has a battery), and I have a ChromeCast hooked
up to my home theater system.

On 2/4/19 10:40 AM, Mike Sedmak via Electronics-Talk wrote:
> First question: Do you have any specific music/podcast services that
> you want/need to use?
> Are you already invested in the apple, google, or amazon ecosystems?
>
> On 2/4/19, Mike Bow via Electronics-Talk <electronics-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>> So I want to put speakers around my 3 bedroom house. I do have WIFI. Sonos
>> speakers sound very nice but pricey. Any suggestions.
>> Thank you
>> Mike
>> Electronics-Talk:
>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/electronics-talk_nfbnet.org/mcsedmak%40gmail.com