[Electronics-Talk] Labelling SD cards

gosselin_louis at myfairpoint.net gosselin_louis at myfairpoint.net
Mon Feb 11 09:45:47 UTC 2019

Assign each card a four-digit number; do not use a number sign; Braille the
four digits on dymo tape, then peel off the backing. Very careful trimming
of the beginning and ending ends of the strip will then permit placement of
the strip of digits oriented from side-to-side across the width of the SD
card.

Then, keep a listing in braille of the number assignments, beginning with
0001 and ending with 9999, and after each 4-digit entry, write down what
information you wish to describe the content of each numbered SD card.
Obviously, larger capacity cards are preferred.

Very hard, yes; it ain't easy! but possible, for many.