[Electronics-Talk] 3 used MPower BrailleNote BT 32 units for sale from ais!

Roger A. Behm, President aistech at ameritech.net
Wed Jan 2 14:49:41 UTC 2019

3 used MPower BrailleNote BT 32 units for sale from ais!

January 2, 2019

Hi Folks,

          I have 3 used MPower BrailleNote BT 32 units, in very good
condition, for sale with the Oxford/thesaurus installed on them.

          I have 2 used but in very good condition MPower BT 32 units with
Oxford/thesaurus dictionary and all accessories. They come with original
box, all accessories, the Oxford dictionary and the last and latest Keysoft
version 8.1.  The Braille display is the KGS cells with the hard plastic
router buttons, 2 USB ports, 1 Mini USB port, 1 CF slot, 1 SD slot, infrared
port, 1 CF card with the Oxford dictionary on it, leather carrying case with
shoulder strap, and telephone rj11 port.  I just had new batteries installed
by Battery's plus, so they work great on battery power!

The Braille display is in good condition, but has been use, but all Braille
dots do come up.

          I am asking $325.0 for each unit and that includes UPS ground
shipping.

          I have 1 MPower BT 32 unit which appears to have been use very
little and it comes with original box, Keysoft 7.5, Oxford dictionary, 1 SD
slot, 1 mini USB port, 2 USB standard ports, 1 rj11 telephone port, infrared
port, 1 CF card with Oxford dictionary on it, leather carrying case with
shoulder strap, and new batteries installed by Battery's plus.

          The Braille display is in great condition, with the KGS cells and
hard plastic router buttons, has been used very little by previous owner.

          I am asking $425.00 for it, and that includes UPS shipping.

          Call me if you have questions about any of these devices I am
selling at: 608-758-0933.

Once these units are gone that is it, a great Christmas present for a friend
or yourself!

Contact me to place your order, I accept Master, Visa, Discover, and
American Express cards or purchase orders, money  orders, or personal
checks.

My contact information is at the bottom of this email.

Regards,

Roger A. Behm

ADAPTIVE INFORMATION SYSTEMS Inc.
We make technology accessible
to the vision impaired and reading disabled

Roger A.  Behm
1611 Clover Lane
Janesville WI 53545-1388

voice: 608-758-0933
Fax: 608-758-7898
email: aistech at ameritech.net
web pages:

 <http://www.adaptiveinformation.org/> www.adaptiveinformation.org
 <http://www.cheeseheadhosting.us/> www.cheeseheadhosting.us

Adaptive Information Systems Inc.

We Make Technology Accessible to the Vision Impaired and Reading Disabled

Roger A. Behm President

1611 Clover Lane

Janesville WI 53545-1388

Voice: 608-758-0933