[Electronics-Talk] The January Blind Post submission deadline

ljm2561 at gmail.com ljm2561 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 17:46:04 UTC 2019

The January Blind Post classified news will be emailed on January tenth.
Please email foodlady at theblindpost.com <mailto:foodlady at theblindpost.com>
all submissions by the seventh of January to be included. The news is also
posted to the website, www.theblindpost.com <http://www.theblindpost.com>
for 30 days, after the emailed version is sent. Read below for what and how
to post to the Blind Post.

2019 new word counts and costs

All current subscribers to date: 1160.

 You can still post one add, 50 words or less, for free each month. The
second 50-word notice is$5.45.

notices that are for the wanted, looking for, or to give away section, are
free up to 75 words.

Paying notices that are over 50 to 100 are $5.45. 101 to 200 words are
$10.80, and 201 to 300 words are $15.95, and 301 to 400 are $21.95.

All paying submissions will appear at the beginning of their appropriate
sections.

If you would like to sponsor this month's Blind Post news, or any future
issues, please contact me. The sponsorship cost is $38.95 and can be up to
700 words. They will be posted to the home page of the website, and at the
beginning of the email, and website news page, just before the editor's
section. There is room for more than one sponsor each month.

Email me at foodlady at theblindpost.com and I will let you know that I have
received your submissions.

For payments and donations,

you can use foodlady at theblindpost.com with PayPal,

or paypal.me/TheBlindPost

If you would prefer to pay using a check, email me for my mailing address.

What can be published in the Blind Post

If you are blind or visually impaired, you can submit all types of notices
from new or used items, services or training, business or job listings,
items you are looking for, for trade or to give away, and announcements that
you think other readers would be interested in. Notices and announcements
pertaining to the blind and low vision communities, from all individuals,
schools,

and organizations, are also welcome.

If you are blind or visually impaired and own a business, you can submit
notices for that too, even if it doesn't necessarily pertain to the blind
and low vision community.

If you have any questions about your submission, email me and I will let you
know if it is suitable for The Blind Post News.

The editor reserves the right to decide if an announcement or notice, of any
kind, is suitable for The Blind Post classified news.

The Blind post does not publish or post

any personals or pen pal notices. All submissions posted are not necessarily
the beliefs or opinions of the editor or The Blind Post News. Make sure your
contact information

is correct for each post you submit.

Email all notices to

foodlady at theblindpost.com

Thank you for sharing the news with your friends and families.

Lori AKA Food Lady

Subscriptions:

You can subscribe to the Blind Post by sending email to:

TheBlindPost+subscribe at groups.io <mailto:TheBlindPost+subscribe at groups.io>

To unsubscribe email: