[Electronics-Talk] Kindle books on Echo devices

Leslie Fairall fairall at panix.com
Mon Jan 21 04:54:26 UTC 2019

Does anyone use their Echo device to read Kindle books? I know it is
possible, but would like to know if have you the ability to skip from
chapter to chapter and other capabilities. A friend of mine just started
college and was only able to find an audio version of the book with
Amazon. Luckily, the book is speech-enabled. He is thinking of getting an
Echo device to listen to Kindle books, but wants to make sure this
solution would work. I have both an Echo and Echo Plus 2nd Generation, but
am a fairly new user and have never used the devices for reading Kindle
books.