[Electronics-Talk] Electric razor

Raymond Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 30 18:10:12 UTC 2019

Well, Tracy, you might give the Remington a try.  Specifically you might try the Remington XR1400.  I just bought one and it’s really easy to take apart and clean by hand.  Yep, it’s a three head rotary shaver but it’s really not hard to deal with at all.  The holding fastener which locks the cutting disks in place just simply snaps out by pulling up on the locking device and the three cutting units are just beneath it.  Easy to put back together also.  Just replace the cutting disks and then snap back the holder in to the head.  The head itself just snaps back in to place.  The PDF manual is well written, and is very well organized.  They tell you exactly what each replacement part is, what the model number is and how to order it.  I suspect your husband will be delighted with this Remington.

Sent from the first computer with built-in screen reader access for the blind:

Sincerely,

The constantly barefooted Ray