[Electronics-Talk] Electric razor

Tom Lange lange85 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 18:20:51 UTC 2019

I used Norelcos for quite some time but the last couple that were given to me were way too much of a hassle to clean. A buddy of mine turned me on to Wahl shavers several years ago and I’m quite satisfied with them. You get a nice comfortable, close shave with them and they’re very easy to clean.  I had to replace the foil on mine a few days ago and couldn’t get it at my local drugstore, but Amazon has them for around $11.

Tom

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/electronics-talk_nfbnet.org/bwaylimi