[Electronics-Talk] Electric razor

Andy Baracco wq6r at socal.rr.com
Thu Jan 31 02:47:34 UTC 2019

years ago i had a system that sounds like the Braun.  It involved filling a
very small reservoir with a proprietary cleaning solution.  in my case, the
reservoir leaked, and within a few minutes the fluid was on my bathroom
counter.  Also, it was very difficult to fill that reservoir, even if you
had vision.

Andy