[Electronics-Talk] FW: [GTTsupport] [Tech4theblind] New BlindShell Phone

Julie Dawson julie.magnolia at att.net
Fri Jul 5 23:04:35 UTC 2019

It is considered a phone for the blind not a smart phone like android or IOS
operating system.
Live  simply,
  Love generously,
  Care  deeply,
  Speak  kindly
  And  leave the rest to God!
 Please join me on
www.gamesgaloreandmore.com
where through learning, friendship, activities, and growth, together we can
build a site to be proud of.