[Electronics-Talk] FW: [GTTsupport] [Tech4theblind] New BlindShell Phone

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 16:20:23 UTC 2019

N				o.

-----Original Message-----
From: Electronics-Talk <electronics-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of
Gerald Levy via Electronics-Talk
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2019 12:13 PM
To: Christopher Gilland via Electronics-Talk <electronics-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Gerald Levy <bwaylimited at verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Electronics-Talk] FW: [GTTsupport] [Tech4theblind] New
BlindShell Phone

Excuse me for asking an absolutely dumb question, but is it possible to
label a touchscreen on a smart phone with tactile markers??? Okay, go ahead
and laugh.

Gerald

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/electronics-talk_nfbnet.org/pdonah

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/electronics-talk_nfbnet.org/countr