[Electronics-Talk] come-back of real buttons, really?

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 02:10:56 UTC 2019

I posted this earlier, but I assume he's talking about an article that
was posted to Apple Insider earlier.

An article was published recently on Apple Insider talking about a
patent Apple filed recently to have raised keys on an iPhone touch
screen:
https://appleinsider.com/articles/19/07/10/apple-could-raise-keys-on-an-ipad-keyboard-for-better-typing-in-the-future

On 7/10/19 7:59 PM, Sandra Streeter via Electronics-Talk wrote:
> Peter, I saw your comment re the possibility that Apple might bring real
> buttons into its devices. Do you have any recommendations for links to
> articles about that?
>

> Sandra
>

> Something is wrong, I know it, if I don't keep my attention on eternity. May
> I be the tiniest nail in the house of the universe, tiny but useful.
>
> (Mary Oliver)

Christopher (CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail