[Electronics-Talk] Looking for Microwave Recommendations

Leslie Fairall fairall at panix.com
Sun Jul 14 23:01:50 UTC 2019

Thanks for this topic. American Home Shield will be replacing my microwave
because it was determined it cannot be repaired. My previous microwave was
1200 Watts and could be used as a convection oven. It must be considered a
built-in microwave in order for it to be covered by American Home Shield.
A 750 Watt microwave is not an option since I would like to use it for
cooking. Last year, a link was posted on some Panasonic microwaves that
had physical buttons? Do those still exist? If so, what is the Wattage
capacity?

--
Leslie Fairall
mailto:fairall at panix.com