[Electronics-Talk] Netflix audio description

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 01:55:01 UTC 2019

The ACB has a page with instructions on how to turn on described video
for Amazon Prime as well as a list of titles with described video.
https://acb.org/adp/amazonad.html

On my S7, I start a video playing and then I find the audio menu and
turn on described video. It's been a while since I've done this, since
Amazon Prime will remember this setting every time I watch a new video.

On 7/21/19 7:06 PM, Shara Winton via Electronics-Talk wrote:
> Elizabeth,
> I have been watching Amazon Prime. I have audio description on my TV, but
> nothing I have watched on Prime is described. How can I get this turned on
> for my amazon prime viewing? Thanks.
>

> Shara Winton
> NFB of Massachusetts 1ST Vice President
> NFBMA.org