[Electronics-Talk] Used BrailleNote MPower BT 32 for sale from AIS!

Roger A. Behm, President aistech at ameritech.net
Wed Jul 31 16:14:27 UTC 2019

Used BrailleNote MPower BT 32 for sale from AIS!

July 31, 2019

Hi Folks,

          I have obtained another BrailleNote MPower BT 32 unit and it is in
excellent condition.

The 32 Braille dots and display are in very good condition and I just had
new re-chargeable batteries put in by Battery Plus.

          The MPower comes with the AC charger, leather carrying case and
shoulder strap, 1 SD memory card, 2 Compact flash cards, and 1 pcmcia
adaptor card that fits in the right side and holds CF memory cards.

          I am asking $275.00 and free UPS ground shipping and no sales tax
unless you live in Wisconsin.

I take phone orders and if you want this unit call before it is gone!

We accept all major credit cards and purchase orders, or checks.

My contact information is at the bottom of this email.

Regards,

Roger A. Behm, President

Adaptive Information Systems Inc.

1611 Clover Lane

Janesville WI 53545-1388

Voice: 608-758-0933

Fax: 608-758-7898

Cell: 608-346-7059

Web Pages:

www.adaptiveinformation.org <http://www.adaptiveinformation.org/>

www.cheeseheadhosting.us

Adaptive Information Systems Inc.

We Make Technology Accessible to the Vision Impaired and Reading Disabled

Roger A. Behm President

1611 Clover Lane

Janesville WI 53545-1388

Voice: 608-758-0933