[Electronics-Talk] DVD player-update

sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 01:36:03 UTC 2019

One of the great mixed blessings of Aspergers is the level of determination
we have; I just wasn't ready to give up yet! I will have to make a note of
how I got out of the jam, since most videos don't give me the headaches the
MTM ones did-most seem easier to navigate, and if it's been six months since
I had to operate the machine another way to get to the following episode, I
will not recall!

Sandra

Something is wrong, I know it, if I don't keep my attention on eternity. May
I be the tiniest nail in the house of the universe, tiny but useful.

(Mary Oliver)