[Electronics-Talk] accessible TV

Daniel Perry karate at centurylink.net
Mon Jun 10 12:24:24 UTC 2019

There's actually no reason why it shouldn't have worked. I've got one of
these machines, and all you have to do is to enter in your wifi password and
it'll connect to your system no problem. I've never had a problem with mine,
in fact I absolutely love this thing. Getting ready to pull up netflix on it
right now as I write this as a matter of fact.