[Electronics-Talk] itunes and compatible devices

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 11 22:55:46 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I'm looking for a way to  play iTunes music. I have a pc now but playing iTunes music is kind of clunky with jaws as there are so many buttons.
My old ipod nano may not work anymore but I'm looking into this.

What devices can play iTunes? Does the new vr stream do this? I already know the  IOS products do but they are mostly touch screen and if I'm listening to music, I'd rather just relax and not have the multiple steps involved of the touch screens and all its apps. I've considered an Ipad pro though for future use.

I plan to buy a new vr stream even without iTunes support but I'd love it if it had iTunes support. Another device I have is Amazon Echo. Does that have iTunes capability?

I hope there are some cheap or medium expensive players out there that might play iTunes content.

Thanks,
Ashley

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year