[Electronics-Talk] Lowest price On Victor Reader Trek, savings on other Talking Devices & awesome accessories!

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Wed Mar 13 01:42:38 UTC 2019

Hi all,

We have a large supply of Victor Reader Treks and Streams ready to go,
we have the Fire tablets, Talking MP3 Players and Book readers, Plus
lots of other devices such as Bluetooth transmitters/receivers and
many other accessories for use with them.

We're offering the following special deals on these items:

Check out our Daily Deals page for some awesome savings on the latest
HD 8 Fire Tablet with 32GB of internal memory! Yours for just $99.99,
with a free OTG cable:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Daily-Deals_ep_49-1.html

Important for those of you who have either a Victor Reader Stream or
Trek. As you know the part of these players which fails the easiest is
the charging port which can cost over $200 for humanware to fix! Well,
we have a great solution to keep this from happening to your Stream or
Trek... It's a magnetic microUSB cable! You insert the tip once and
never remove it or put it back in etc. No strain is put on that very
fragile seeming charging port ever again. This will also work with
Sansa Talking Mp3 Players, Fire Tablets, some Android Phones and most
flip phones We have them in three and five feet lengths so choose the
size in the combo box. We also have them for iPhones:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Cables-and-Charging-Accessories_c_13.html

Our feature-packed new Talking Book Reader 2nd Edition which comes
with the high quality Ivona voices built in and plays all sorts of
unprotected files including Daisy books, eBooks, music, audio books,
and even video files is a great choice for listening to audio content!
Listen on its built-in speaker or on headphones! Connect it to your
wifi for listening to internet radio stations and podcasts! Record
from its built-in mic, external mic/line-in, FM stereo radio, and
internet radio! All this and 14 hours of battery life for just
$229.99! http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Daisy-Book-Media-Player-Newest-Edition_p_111.html

Get the introduction to the Talking Book Reader 2nd Edition at the
below link. Press enter on the link then search for the word download
and save the file normally.
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZ3vzGZeSdSOCHGJ3kglro6lkt3n5BqUg0V

Order your Victor Reader Trek and save nearly $200 off the normal
price including tax and shipping! Get yours now for just 589.99 price;
the lowest price around!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Victor-Reader-Trek-Talking-Book-Reader-GPS_p_116.html

Get the new Victor Stream 2nd gen on sale for just $359.99 with no tax
or shipping charges in the US! It comes with a free 8GB SD card, Long
and short cables, protective silicone covering, earphones, and wall
charger in the box. You can read about and order it from:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Victor-Stream-2nd-Generation_p_78.html

Get your Sansa Clip Zip 4GB Talking MP3 Player for only $119.99! These
players are all set up with Rockbox so even a totally blind person
like me can use them!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Sansa-Clip-Zip-Talking-MP3-Player-4GB_p_12.html

Get the introduction to the Talking MP3 Players at the below link.
Press enter on the link then search for the word download and save the
file normally. https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZcvzGZ5PHsEb5dec5rWatGSGVRpyffUooV

Enjoy substantial savings on any accessories when you order them along
with any MP3 player, book reader, or tablet so pick up some of the new
Bluetooth devices, memory cards, charging accessories, etc by choosing
them in the combo boxes located below the player, reader, or tablet on
its own page.

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you check
out with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit. (subject to credit approval)

Our awesome portable MP3 player AM/FM radio with built in front-facing
mono speaker plays MP3 and WAV files from either a thumb drive or a
microSD card! It's totally accessible for the blind as it's all button
operated. It does have a display but it's not menu driven. One can
listen to AM or FM stations or MP3/WAV files on the microSD card or
thumb drive! Jump to specific tracks or radio stations by entering the
track number or the frequency! It has a user replaceable rechargeable
lithium battery! For those who have some sight it also has an LED
flashlight! It has a line-in jack so you can play your other devices
through its speaker! It includes a wrist lanyard and detachable belt
clip. I've been playing with it and am totally impressed with its
features and the volume you can get out of it! One can also listen in
stereo with headphones if preferred. Perfect for listening to music
and audio books in MP3 or WAV; it remembers where you left off
listening! It's just a bit larger than a Victor Reader Stream or Trek
but packs a much stronger punch! Affordably priced at just $29.99!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/MP3-AMFM-radio-player_p_39.html

We have the latest 7-inch, HD 8, and HD 10 Fire tablets with the
screen reader turned on and Google Play Store installed at some very
good prices! These tablets are as functional as any other tablet with
the ability to do email, browse the internet, play music and audio
books, etc, plus they take advantage of the Amazon services such as
Kindle books and Audible.com and more!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Tablets_c_36.html

Protect your Fire tablet with one of these awesome cases which doubles
as a stand! The cases have a sleep/wake feature when you open and
close it. Available from the above pages or from here:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Cases_c_37.html

Save $2 off the case when you order it in the combo box on the
tablet's page when you purchase a Fire Tablet from our site!

Don't forget you can use either a Bluetooth keyboard or connect a
regular USB keyboard to these tablets with the use of an OTG cable to
make typing easier or for those who haven't fully mastered the use of
a touch screen yet.
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/OTG-On-The-Go-cable_p_96.html

Don't miss the deals we have on all of our Bluetooth and other
accessories! Find out more below...

MicroSD and SD cards at special discounts for your MP3 players, book
readers, phones, tablets and other devices. Get large capacity memory
cards ready for use on your favorite devices and for your enjoyment we
also include some OTR shows on the cards higher than 32GB! Get 200GB
microSD cards for $59.99, 128GB microSD or SD cards for just $42.99,
64GB microSD or SD cards for only $25.99, 32GB for $17.99 & 16GB for
$9.99: http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Micro-SD-cards_c_14.html

We have all of our magnetic and regular cables and charging
accessories at 20% off:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Cables-and-Charging-Accessories_c_13.html

To cover your Home wireless audio listening needs, we have two
Bluetooth transmitters/receivers, with ranges from about 150 feet up
to 160 feet, the latter one with low latency when combined with the
Bluetooth Stealth headphones above! Don't forget my offer of
assistance in helping you figure out what you need to fill your
Bluetooth wireless listening needs:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Bluetooth-Transmitters-Receivers_c_7.html

Check out the Miccus SR-71 Stealth Bluetooth Headphones with
microphone. This is a very nice headset which works wirelessly with
either Bluetooth or use the included cable to connect it to a
headphone jack. It's a very comfortable headset. It goes over your
head and cups around your ears so you don't disturb anyone when you
decide to turn it up! Works with smart phones, tablets, or paired with
one of the Miccus Bluetooth transmitters. Very low latency headset
with great sound and long battery life. Get it now for just $65.99!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Miccus-SR-71-Stealth-Bluetooth-Headphones-with-microphone_p_15.html

We have the Portable Water Resistant Bluetooth Mini Shower mono
speaker this week for just $19.99.
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Speakers_c_12.html

We have Samsung Gusto 3 Phones on sale for just $54.99. This is an
easy to use accessible push button flip phone. The Samsung Gusto 3
works like the Samsung Haven with improvements such as ability to
change the speed of the voice, Bluetooth capability, longer battery
life, and more. Use this phone on Selectel through us. Note it can't
be used internationally or activated on Verizon.
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Samsung-Gusto-3_p_80.html

Check out the Selectel phone plans available through us for use with
the above phone or bring your own Verizon phone:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Selectel-Phone-Plans_ep_53-1.html

This special goes through Monday March 18th so place your order right away.

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards and PayPal
on line or you can call 727-498-0121 to place your credit card order
or email laz at talkingmp3players.com to have a PaypalMe link sent.

Your questions are always welcome.

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
Making affordable Talking MP3 Players available since 2009!
Based in the US

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com